Thursday, January 2, 2014

Throwback Thursday...Cheerleaders Were the Best!!


Okay so here I am (the one with the big pink circle around her head) in 7th grade as a cheerleader. Let me tell you, I loved it!! Those were some of the best times of my life and I wouldn't give it back for anything. I made friendships, laughed, cried, got injured, injured people and was darn good at being a cheerleader too.



Okay so here's the whole squad!! Some of these girls I have seen, keep in touch with on Facebook (if you want to keep up with me on FB, check out my FB page up on the top right hand column) and some I haven't seen at all. It's very bittersweet, but they were all sweethearts and I am glad to have known them, even if only for a short while.



Here I am again, but in 8th grade this time. You know what? I was the friggin Captain!! Yes, I said it, "The CAPTAIN!" I loved those girls like they were my sisters and I loved leading them as well as learning from them. They voted me in as captain, not because they had to, but because it said something about what they thought about me. Thanks girls, you are all gems!


Here's the whole squad from my 8th grade year. Again some of them I still communicate with, others I have lost touch. However, they all left a place in my heart and I am grateful for it.



So here's to Throwback Thursdays...Cheerleaders Were the Best!!









post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment